WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect information from you when you register, place an order, respond to email or other communications, or participate in another feature of our Services. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
- Personal Information: You may decide to provide us with personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, and/or contact information, in the course of using the Services. This includes personal and other information you may provide when subscribing to our newsletter, emailing customer support, entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys. Your participation in any of these activities is voluntary.
- Information Collected When You Use Our Services: We may collect other information about the device and software you use to access our Services. This information includes the internet protocol (IP) address, web browser type, operating system version, phone carrier and manufacturer, application installations, device identifiers, mobile advertising identifiers, location-based information, push notification tokens, and content you have interacted with, viewed, or accessed when using our Services and the dates and times of such access. This data may be combined and linked with data from other sources.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve our Services. We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings that may be of interest to you.
- To communicate updates and other information relating to our Services.
- To administer sweepstakes, promotions, contests, or other Service-related features.
- To respond to your comments or questions and otherwise provide customer support.
- To understand and analyze how you use our Services and develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- To provide, maintain, and improve our Services.
- To ensure compliance, including enforcing our Terms of Service or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency.
We may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates, but you may opt out of receiving such marketing communications at any time by unsubscribing via the link in your emails or by contacting us at email@example.com.
We generally do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer customer information to outside parties unless we provide you with advance notice. However, we may disclose customer information as described below:
- Participating Businesses We Do Not Control: When a business is involved in your transactions, we may share customer information related to those transactions with that business.
- Agents and Contractors: We may contract with other companies and individuals to operate our Services and to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include maintaining and hosting the Services, fulfilling orders, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. Our agents and contractors have access to customer information needed to perform their functions, but they may not use it or disclose it for other purposes.
- Third-Party Advertising Partners: We may engage third parties to serve advertisements on our behalf across the Internet, to provide us with additional data about you (including cross-device data and demographic information) and to provide analytics about the use of our Services in order to share advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Business Transfers: In the event that we sell our company, or otherwise transfer any assets related to the Services, we may provide your information to the purchaser so that you may continue the relationship.
- Protection of Row 7 and Others: We may release customer information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with law; enforce or apply our Terms of Service; or protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our users or others.
We will not use or transfer personally identifiable information provided to us in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you with an opportunity to opt out of these unrelated uses.
You may request deletion of your information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that some information may remain in our records after deletion of your account.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your personally identifiable information against unauthorized use, access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be fully secure. As a result, while we are committed to protecting your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant in any way the security of any information collected through our Services.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Please note that our Services are operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any customer information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the Services or providing us with your customer information, you consent to this transfer. In addition, if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us, once per calendar year, information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g. requests made in 2018 will receive information regarding 2017 sharing activities). To obtain this information from us, please send an email message to email@example.com with “Request for California Privacy Information” on the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you at your email address in response. Not all information sharing is covered by the “Shine the Light” requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
We do not knowingly intend to collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. If a child has provided us with personally identifiable information, a parent or guardian of that child may send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Request for Child Information Removal” on the subject line and the name and age of the child in the body of the message. After confirmation, we will make reasonable efforts to delete the child’s information from the database that stores information for our Services.